Friday 30 May 2014

Lederhosen Time







Allô Österreich, here we come. For the next 2 weeks I will take a blog vacation, I decided to not take my computer with me to Europe, one less thing to carry. You will have to exercise patience and wait for all the gossip and impressions of my travel for when I return.

Our traveling companion this time is Juan who is from Havana, Cuba and is related to a one arm Bartender who knew Hemingway. I do not ask questions, not polite.

Posing here with 2 must read books.

 Juan the Cuban Gnome


and our other traveling companion Otto says Auf Wiedersehen!





5 comments:

  1. I will miss hearing from you; safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurent,
    Thank you for stopping by my new blog. I hope that you will again and again in the future. Enjoy the trip....and I say forget being polite...if he is a one armed bartender from Cuba that knew Hemmingway.....ask away and then do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the must-reads courtesy of yours truly? And gruss Gott, Otto! Halllooo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did a search on lederhosen and your blog popped up. Very beautiful images. Enjoy your trip, Prost!

    ReplyDelete