Saturday 4 September 2010

minus 3 Kg and 3 cm


So my dietitian tells me that I am doing quite well with my program to lose weight. It all started in June when someone at the office spoke of this great doctor who helped a lot of people with their diet. I was around 83 Kg then and was not happy, I did not overeat but simply leading a sedentary life does it to you.

So she explained that it is all mathematical and a question of approach, she's a German doctor. The diet she gave me was and remains quite reasonable and it is all foods I eat anyway, so there was no abrupt changes. It helps also in Italy that we have little to no pre-prepared or processed foods and frozen foods remains limited on the market, can goods are also fairly limited.
When I first met her I was around 80 kg, and now I am at 76.5 Kg and have lost 3 cm on my waist, I need to loose another 4 Kg and if I can loose also another 4 cm on my waist that would be great according to the Dr. Lattermann.

One kilo = 2.2 Lbs. So I lost 3kg or 6.6 lbs.
In centimeters 3 cm = 1.18 inches

So I need to loose another 4 kg or 8.8 lbs and 4 cm or 1.57 inches. I really think I can do it and do not see that goal as impossible. In fact I am quite motivated.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, I see progress everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the metric conversion for us Yankees.
    Keep up the good work on the diet program!
    Dude..That statue is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good going Laurent!

    CP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sling, yeah that's the other David that no one gets to see at the museum in Florence.

    ReplyDelete