Monday 16 April 2007

a few more days

Again I am in planning mode, thinking of going home in a few days, sorting things out and preparing for our move to Rome. Work is boring and not too inspiring with managers who have clearly reached their level of incompetence but who have powerful protection in senior management. The Office went out tonite to dinner at a cheap Chinese restaurant in one of the more populous neighborhoods to drink 40 cent beer and stuff their faces and pretend they are having a great time at their own expense. Not my idea of fun so I am staying home instead, I have other things to do.

It is always a long trip to go home even in business class, half way around the planet. I am trying to think of what all I need to do once at home. Want this to be a productive trip. See Will get things organized, but at the same time I am getting tired of moving and packing and sorting through things. Have to become more sedentary but then again I know that I will always want to move must be in my nature. What is it so far, I have lived or travelled to 24% of the Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment